Re: Please help!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28666] Re: [mg28649] Please help!
  • From: Chris Johnson <cjohnson at shell.faradic.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 04:00:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Rex,

For the first integral there is a problem with T_0.  Change it to some
other value, like "T0" so it isn't subscripted and the integral will
work.  You could make it work with the subscript if you play with the
Symbolize function from the Notation package.  Look at Help for this.

For the second integral, there needs to be a space between Y and Exp.
Without the space, Mathematica thinks there is an undefined function
called YExp.