Re: Urgent Message Link --- Sample J/Link Projects

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28723] Re: Urgent Message Link --- Sample J/Link Projects
  • From: tgayley at wolfram.com (Todd Gayley)
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 07:55:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Junzo,

The problem is that an IllegalAccessException is being thrown when your message handler
function is called, because your MyMessageHandler class is not public. To fix this, just
stick the 'public' keyword in front it (you can still leave it as an inner class). This
does not cause a problem in Java 1.2 and later, but Mac OS 9 is stuck at Java 1.1, so this
is the only platform on which a problem occurs with your code.

--Todd Gayley
Wolfram Research