Creating graph with only a view data points

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28825] Creating graph with only a view data points
  • From: Oliver Tonn <nospam at newsranger.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 00:58:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I'm a student at a school for technicians (electronic). I'm making my
calculations with Mathematica.
For a documentation I want to create a graph with the characteristic of a diode
and a transistor. I'm looking for a software, with which I only have to enter
some significant points of the graph, the scale, and the legend. Then the
software should create the graph.
Does anybody know a software which could do that, or is it possible to do this
with Mathematica.

Greetings Oliver