How to make 2D axis with arrows?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28879] How to make 2D axis with arrows?
  • From: Jose Capco <jcapco at mathematik.uni-ulm.de>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 04:22:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear NG,

I wish to know how one may able to plot a function, with arrows in the axis.
Should I try the trick by the Graphics`Arrows` or is there some other way?
(Also, how can I know what fonts are can/cannot be used .. is there any font
list in Mathematica? I wish to try different fonts for AxesLabel and
PlotLabel). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Jose Capco