Re: Names[] for definitions in the current window/notebook?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28875] Re: Names[] for definitions in the current window/notebook?
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 04:22:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

there is no list of definitions in the current notebook.
There is only a a list of definitions in your current
kernel session. If you have more than one notebook
evaluated in one kernel session the kernel known nothing
about notebooks, it's file names ...
You can create a context explicit in every notebook
you use and look for the graphics data in that context.

Regards
  Jens