Request for contour plotting algorithm

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28929] Request for contour plotting algorithm
  • From: "tasaa" <devidas at tasaa.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 22:27:48 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear sir/madam,
        I read about your package on contour plotting.In fact i wanted
to represent my data for wafer map to contour in an java applet.So in
this case i require a generalised Algorithm for plotting
contours.Unfortunately i din't find a single book on plotting it.I
request ,if you can,to forward the algoritm for the plotting.

Thanking you

with warm regards

Devidas