nothing appear in my notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29065] nothing appear in my notebooks
  • From: "Elliot Burke" <elliot at nospamhitide.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 21:54:00 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

A sudden (cause unknown) change to Mathmatica on my computer has made the
notebooks completely blank!  I can type in them, nothing happens until I
resize the window.  After resizing window, output appears as normal.
WYSIWYG should apply while I'm typing, IMHO.

Any ideas what could cause this?

Elliot Burke