Re: Rijndael

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31416] Re: Rijndael
  • From: "Oriol Rico Millán" <oriol.rico at upcnet.es>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 05:29:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks for answer Tim:
    But i need the implementation in mathematica, because i need to do this
one in this language. My students do it in mathematica, and of course i need
to do this in the same language. If you could send me the two
implementations, but only if have this in Mathematica,
thanks
news:9rq877$imt$1 at smc.vnet.net...