Clearing Subscripted Variables?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31432] Clearing Subscripted Variables?
- From: "Randall Edick" <randydebbi1 at home.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 18:25:10 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Math Group, I initialized a set of subscripted variables For[i=0,i<10,i++,Subscript[f,i]=0] Then, can't Clear or Unset the values. Things such as Clear["Global`*"] don't work. Why? I guess its being replaced by the value 0 before the Clear. How can I stop that (I guess SetDelayed would have work better) but how can I lose this definition? --