Re: animation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31499] Re: [mg31472] animation
  • From: Anton Antonov <antonov at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 04:54:49 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

	Hi Daniel,
	You can use the function Export[] to export an animation to
animated GIF: see the 'Additional Information' for GIF of the Export[]'s
help.

	I made the animation at
http://www.imm.dtu.dk/~uniaaa/OODEM/AnimPollutants/AnimAllCommon.html

	exporting every picture as GIF image and then merging them with
gifmerge (http://www.uni-jena.de/~nmh/gcms/dok/gifmerge/docu/). I did that
on Linux.

	Best,
	Anton