Linux Font Problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31632] Linux Font Problem
  • From: Jon Faranda <jonfa at bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 03:11:13 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi All,

I have just upgraded to Redhat 7.2 and after I installed Mathematica 4.0
I get an error saying:

Startup Error
The Mathematica fonts are not properly installed in your system. Without
these fonts, typeset mathematical expressions cannot be displayed
properly.

I then press "continue" and all seems to load well. How can I correct
this problem? Thanks!

--
Regards,

Jon Faranda
Georgia State University Physics Department
Computational Electronics Laboratory
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/~jonfa