Newbie question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31096] Newbie question
  • From: "Adam Bouchta" <Adam.Bouchta at cern.ch>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 01:55:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I have a notebook that I use for calculations, and I have another small
notebook which I use simply to Show[] the main graphs and print them.
Since I need to run these notebooks for different input parameters, how
could one automatize the procedure of:
running notebook 1
running notebook 2 and saving it under a new name
printing notebook 2

I'm not expecting a full solution, but since what I want to do seems quite
mainstream, I expect I can get tips from people with more experience on
where to get started.

Best,

        /Adam.