Re: Re: Assumptions question (1/m^x,x>1,m=Infinity)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31150] Re: [mg31112] Re: Assumptions question (1/m^x,x>1,m=Infinity)
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 02:47:17 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, David W. Cantrell wrote:

> BTW, do people from Wolfram Research read this newsgroup and take
> appropriate note of errors reported here, or should we always submit
> errors to Wolfram Research directly?

Many error reports are forwarded on to Wolfram Research's Quality
Assurance Department.

It would probably be a good idea to first contact the Technical Support
department because:

1) It guarantees that the problem will be recorded and tracked.

2) Technical Support staff may have an FAQ or workaround for the problem.

http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/reference/general/bugsandworkarounds.html

This forum's general information page advises the participant to first
contact Wolfram Research before posting bug reports.

http://smc.vnet.net/MathGroup.html

--
P.J. Hinton
User Interface Programmer                         paulh at wolfram.com