Re: Can NDSolve find the other solution???

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31371] Re: Can NDSolve find the other solution???
  • From: "cosmicstring" <cosmicstring at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:31:02 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thank you...

I think my eq.s are stiff so I am trying some other ways with Mathematica
(Gear method of Mathematica failed but I have to do some other tests to my
program) and meanwhile I will be writing a Fortran code to solve the system.
I hope everything will be clearer soon...

Thank you again for your interest.

news:9rlsjd$ncg$1 at smc.vnet.net...