Repeated Messages Fixed

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30709] Repeated Messages Fixed
  • From: "Steven M. Christensen" <steve at smc.vnet.net>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:00:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

MathGroup members:

I believe that we have found the problem that was causing the
repeated messages.   There was a mail server on the net that
was doing this and I am told this has been fixed.

If you are still getting lots of repeats or you get more than
two repeats of a message in the future, email me.

Sorry for the problems - it took some time for people to locate
what was going on and where.

Steve Christensen
Moderator