Changing the default font to arial
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30717] Changing the default font to arial
- From: "Roger W." <mp_virtuoso at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 02:55:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stetson University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
does anyone know how change the font mathematica uses from curier new to arial. It becomes very tedious to do the work then having to select it and then choose arial every time. Personally I can't stand the curier font - it is not as elegant as arial and is too "boxy" to adequately display the characters. Any help will be greatly appreciated.