Re: Changing the default font to arial
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30762] Re: [mg30717] Changing the default font to arial
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 03:27:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Sat, 8 Sep 2001, Roger W. wrote: > does anyone know how change the font mathematica uses from curier new > to arial. It becomes very tedious to do the work then having to > select it and then choose arial every time. Personally I can't stand > the curier font - it is not as elegant as arial and is too "boxy" to > adequately display the characters. It would probably help you immensely to become familiar with notebook cell styles, which provide a means for specifying the properties of cells that serve a particular structural purpose. Andre Kuzniarek presented a talk on this topic at the 1998 Worldwide Mathematica Conference. You can find his talk materials at this URL: http://library.wolfram.com/conferences/conference98/abstracts/document_formatting_strategies.html -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.