RE: Page preview and graphic size

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30877] RE: [mg30840] Page preview and graphic size
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 04:04:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Oliver,

Your can obtain a Print preview by using the menu item: Format -> Screen
Style Enviornment -> Printout. Using Format -> Show Ruler also helps.

Your can adjust the size of your graphics cell by clicking on the image and
dragging it to a larger or smaller size. Once you change the size, then when
you reevaluate, the image will have the same new size. But if you delete the
output graphics and reevaluate it will go back to the default size.  You can
also use the ImageSize option in your plot statement to always obtain just
the size you want.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/