Re: Dynamic Visualizer Package for 4.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30916] Re: Dynamic Visualizer Package for 4.1?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 02:16:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, hard for me to answer... ;-) Dynamic Vizualizer has it's own render engine and is not very portable. You have no hardware support for 3d graphics. It has allmost no export to other 3d graphic systems. The texture mapping is strange and not so flexible as in MathGL3d. No support for implicit surfaces. It has a nice "object" model for more tha a single set of unconnected polygons. It has a more fancy GUI. Regards Jens