Definite Integrals & Hidden Cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33990] Definite Integrals & Hidden Cells
  • From: "DrBob" <majort at cox-internet.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:00:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I've long been looking for a way to do two fairly simple things:

1) I've seen plots and other outputs where the code to generate them is
hidden.  How do I do this?  I can hide all but the first cell of a
group, but how do I hide ONLY the first cell?

2) I've often wanted to generate a vertical bar with upper and lower
limits --- the usual math notation for the results of a definite
integral --- but I haven't found a way to do it.

Bobby Treat