HTMLSave-continue Q

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36061] HTMLSave-continue Q
  • From: Arturas Acus <acus at itpa.lt>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 02:36:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear group

I use HTMLSave.m to build up to date project about
forthcomming large collection of notebooks (book).

I have one main notebook (content.nb) from which I
made links to others: chap1.nb, chap2.nb, etc.

Unfortunatelly not all chaps are written yet, so each time
adding a one I need to generate entire collection of html's again
due to unique name convention scheme of HTMLSave. At
the moment (1/3 of entire project) it takes about 3 hours on my
PC. I wonder if there is a way to interupt the convertion
process (say at the last ready notebook), then DumpSave[ ]
the Mathematica state. After preparing one more notebook just put interaption
point further, etc.... Is this possible at all?

The most unclear problem to me is how to stop HTMLSave and then resume
the job. Also what will happen with opened files, because
DumpSave reports about them.

Sincerely, Arturas Acus