CompileEvaluate

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36119] CompileEvaluate
  • From: Blimbaum Jerry DLPC <BlimbaumJE at ncsc.navy.mil>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 04:32:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Could someone show me how the command  CompileEvaluate is used...mathematica
shows no examples for it...(i'm using 4.1)....does it improve Compile or is
it just another command?    Also, when Compiling and you get an error like,
non-numeric at Instruction 10...how do you track this down?  i.e. how do I
find instruction 10?

thanks.....jerry blimbaum  NSWC panama city, fl