Command Line Directives for MathKernel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36194] Command Line Directives for MathKernel
  • From: "Rene Klaver" <rene.klaver at hetnet.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 04:16:18 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I would like to have a list of all the directives that can be used for
launching MathKernel from the command line (for example, with the Run...
command in the Windows Start Menu). I am especially interested in a
directive with which you can appoint a file which has to be evaluated by the
kernel after it has been launched. I imagine that such a directive looks
like -f filename, but I can not find a list of the correct directives.

The Mathematica version I have is 4.1 on a Windows NT system.

Can somebody help me out on this one? Thanks in advance.

Rene Klaver