MathCanvas JInternalFrame

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36249] MathCanvas JInternalFrame
  • From: gms158 at psu.edu (Gary Stump)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 04:16:09 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am writing a Java application that displays Mathematica output using
MathCanvas.  I am having difficulty in that the internal frames
(JInternalFrame)in my application are covered by the MathCanvas when
the internal frames are moved into the MathCanvas area.  I tried
setting the frame's layer to 0, but that didn't work.  Can anyone help
me out?