Re: copying cells in Mathematica 4.2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38107] Re: copying cells in Mathematica 4.2
  • From: "Joshua A. Solomon" <J.A.Solomon at city.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 04:32:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

No problem using 4.1 and 10.2.2. NB: Copying, switching applications,
switching back to Mathematica, then pasting does produce the problem you describe.
However, this problem has been around for awhile, certainly it was there
using 4.0 on OS 9.

js
--
Joshua A. Solomon
Department of Optometry and Visual Science