Re: Re: copying cells in Mathematica 4.2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38100] Re: [mg38066] Re: copying cells in Mathematica 4.2
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 04:31:46 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Are you really sure of this? The reason why I am asking is because not
only another user has confirmed the problem but the Wolfram technical
support has now acknowledged this as a "well known bug". The only
possibility I can see is that your version of 4.2 is actually newer
than mine. Could you check this?  Mine is 4.2.0.0.

Also:

In[1]:=
$Version

Out[1]=