RE: Finding multiple roots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38250] RE: [mg38225] Finding multiple roots
  • From: "Harvey P. Dale" <h.dale at atlanticphilanthropies.org>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:10:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Novak:
	Ted Ersek's package, RootSearch, may help.  You can find it at:
		http://www.mathsource.com/Content/WhatsNew/0211-734
	Best,
	Harvey
Harvey P. Dale
University Professor of Philanthropy and the Law
Director, National Center on Philanthropy and the Law
New York University School of Law
Room 206A
110 West 3rd Street
New York, N.Y. 10012-1074