Calculus Wiz

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38548] Calculus Wiz
  • From: "Steven Hodgen" <steven at twitch.net>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 03:12:53 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I just purchased Calculus Wiz for Mathematica and I'm having a problem.
When I press the Do It button on any of the solvers, it asks whether to
create a new or open an existing Homework file.  Everything works fine if I
choose to create a new homework file, but if I tell it to open an existing
file, it does open it, but it doesn't put the result in it.  If I press "Do
It" again, it asks whether to create a new or open an existing even though
there's an existing file already opened from the previous "Do It".

What's wrong, and how can I fix it?

Thanks for your help
--
Steven Hodgen