Closing a dialogue box with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32234] Closing a dialogue box with Mathematica
  • From: "Scott, DJ (Duncan)" <D.J.Scott at dl.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 03:17:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi!

I was hoping that the readers of this newsgroup could help me with a problem
I have when running a dos program with Mathematica.

I am using Mathematica to run a dos program many times over. When the dos
program has finished an individual simulation a dialogue box appears asking
if I want to terminate the dos program, which I then have to manually close
by clicking "ok".

My question is simply, can I get Mathematica to automatically close this
dialogue box before running the next simulation?

(NB i am unable to recompile the dos program)

Thanks in advance,

Duncan Scott

Accelerator Physicist
Accelerator Physics Group