Re: Indents, paragraphs, etc.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32541] Re: Indents, paragraphs, etc.
- From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 04:08:01 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Steve, menu>Format>Option Inspector ... look up entries like AutoIndent LineBreaking Options SingleLetterItalics -- Allan --------------------- Allan Hayes Mathematica Training and Consulting Leicester UK www.haystack.demon.co.uk hay at haystack.demon.co.uk Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198 Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565 "Steve Gray" <stevebg at adelphia.net> wrote in message news:a2r3rd$9n7$1 at smc.vnet.net... > My notebook has big sections of text explaining what's going on in the > math. I notice that Mathematica randomly indents paragraphs and numbered > sections in a most arbitrary way, and that I can't usually fix these arbitrary > adjustments.(Format>Style is Text.) > Could someone provide a description of what it's trying to do, and how to get > around it, or at least how to utilize it effectively? > > Thanks for any info. > >