Re: Mathcad->Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32599] Re: [mg32579] Mathcad->Mathematica
  • From: "Sherman Reed" <sherman.reed at worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 01:45:22 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

my personal experience with automatic converting from Mathcad has been poor.

I have had good success with reading the Mathcad code (I have used it in the
past

and have an old copy ,ver 4 or 5). and then buildilng a notebook that solves
the

problem. I have learned a lot of math, as well as Mathematica this way.

Sherman Reed
sherman.reed at att.net