Graphics Question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35399] Graphics Question
  • From: "Steven Hodgen" <shodgen at mindspring.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 05:24:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Is there any way to create interactive graphics?  It seems all animation is
done by precalculating frames.  For some things this is ok, but it would be
nice to be able to dynamically alter a graphic, and even better make changes
based on input of various sorts.  Perhaps an add-on package exists?  Or
perhaps in an upcoming version?

Also, All the demo graphics are dithered.  I have 24bit mode on, and should
see no dithering.  Is it that these graphics were generated earlier.  If so,
how can I force a redraw.

Does Wolfram have a place to send customer suggestions.  I'd also like to
see line plots anti-aliased.  It'd make plots look much more like a
continuous plot.

Thanks
--Steven