Graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34800] Graphics
  • From: "Shz Shz Oon" <OONSSHZ at hitachi.com.my>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 01:09:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all,
I have a very simple question. Maybe it is too simple to ask but i really need help.
Does anyone know how to
1) draw a triangle
2) draw a square
with mathematica" ?
I try to draw them by loading the Graphics'Arrow' package but it seem
to benothing come out.

Thank you in advance!
Shz Shz

E-mail and Data Confidentiality Notice

This email and any of its' content is transmitted for the sole use and access
of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution and diversion contrary to the applicable export control laws and
regulations including US Export Administration Regulations is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please do not read, copy or use it,
and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the "postmaster at hitachi.com.my"
of the delivery error by replying to this message and then delete it from your
system. Thank you.