Re: Using Mathgroup Effectively -- cutting and pasting expressions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34909] Re: Using Mathgroup Effectively -- cutting and pasting expressions
  • From: lalu_bhatt at yahoo.com (Bhuvanesh)
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 02:15:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Richard  Palmer <dickp at bellatlantic.net> wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> Thanks for your reply.  I know it isn't your problem as the mail group
> moderator, but I am personally annoyed at the difficulty of copying and
> pasting sections of Mathematica code as text.
<snipped>

Why not convert the relevant cells to InputForm (Ctrl-Shift-I on
Windows or Shift-Mod1-I on Unix/Linux) and copy/paste the result? Or,
if you wish to preserve formatting, select the cells you wish to copy,
then choose Edit -> Copy As -> Notebook Expression. I think you want
the former, though.

--
Bhuvanesh,
Wolfram Research.