Re: Using Mathgroup Effectively -- cutting and pasting expressions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34930] Re: Using Mathgroup Effectively -- cutting and pasting expressions
  • From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 02:38:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Users wanted an easy way to cut and paste expressions into email in a way
that is readable.
I don't have time to experiment right now but some time ago I wrote a
package to help with this problem and posted it at
   http://www.mathsource.com/Content/Enhancements/System/0210-902

I am not sure, but certain mail programs may not display expressions
properly unless they are converted to text before cut-n-paste.  To make
Input/Output into text select the cell bracket, then make the menu selection

   Cell, Display As, Text

Regards,
  Ted Ersek
  Get Mathematica tips, tricks from