creating functions with variable number of options

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33109] creating functions with variable number of options
  • From: Okke at NOSPAMtref.nl (Okke)
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 06:30:34 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I want to create a function with an option to set the plot color.
After looking at the examples I was cabable of making a function
in which I could add an option, but I couldnt merge the additional
option with the used option inside the function.

could somebody please help me and tell me how I can make the function
and function call below work?

tia,

xPlot[function_, range_] :=
  Plot[function, range,PlotStyle -> {Thickness[0.02]}]

xPlot[Sin[n], {n, 0, 2 Pi}, PlotStyle -> {RGBColor[0, 1, 0]}]

--
Okke

remove NOSPAM from my email address to reply