Re: A Question about Mathematica Sessions....!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33233] Re: A Question about Mathematica Sessions....!
- From: phbrf at t-online.de (Peter Breitfeld)
- Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 18:05:18 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Konstantinos Economou schrieb: > Hello everybody! > > I have been working for some time with Mathematica, but I don't seem to find > how can someone can start a new Mathematica session without exiting the > program. What I want is to be able to clear all of the variables and their > definitions at the same time and so be able to start a new session. In other > programs that can be done (i.e. Clear All etc.). Can such a > thing be done with mathematica, or everytime you want to "clear the kernel" > from all its variable you must exit the program and start it over again? You can use "Quit Kernel" from the Kernel Menu. Gruß Peter -- =--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--= http://home.t-online.de/home/phbrf Peter Breitfeld, Bad Saulgau, Germany Meinen GnuPG/PGP-5x Key gibts dort