DeBruijn Graph

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33275] DeBruijn Graph
  • From: "Mycroft Holmes" <holmes at technologist.REMOVEME.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:14:43 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

quoted from:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/deBruijnGraph.html

A graph whose nodes are sequences of symbols from some alphabet and whose
edges indicate the sequences which might overlap. The above figures show the
first few n-dimensional de Bruijn graphs on m symbols (m, n) for . The graph
(m, n) is implemented as DeBruijnGraph[m, n] in the Mathematica 4.2 add-on
package DiscreteMath`Combinatorica` (which can be loaded with the command
<<DiscreteMath`).

I cannot find a way to plot a DBGraph, it seems to me it's not in the
package, but I'm a novice and I could miss something.
Could anyone help with detailed instructions?