- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33275] DeBruijn Graph
- From: "Mycroft Holmes" <holmes at technologist.REMOVEME.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:14:43 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
quoted from: http://mathworld.wolfram.com/deBruijnGraph.html A graph whose nodes are sequences of symbols from some alphabet and whose edges indicate the sequences which might overlap. The above figures show the first few n-dimensional de Bruijn graphs on m symbols (m, n) for . The graph (m, n) is implemented as DeBruijnGraph[m, n] in the Mathematica 4.2 add-on package DiscreteMath`Combinatorica` (which can be loaded with the command <<DiscreteMath`). I cannot find a way to plot a DBGraph, it seems to me it's not in the package, but I'm a novice and I could miss something. Could anyone help with detailed instructions?