Re: compiling

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33285] Re: [mg33262] compiling
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:15:00 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

There is a discussion on the subject in (among other places) the MathGroup
archives [mg15995], Feb. 19, 1999 (in case you don't know about this, access
the Wolfram website and click MathGroup). The author, Ted Ersek, maintains
an invaluable collection of important Tips and Tricks:
http://www.dot.net.au/~elisha/ersek/Tricks.html
, where you can find information on this topic. Look for the entry on
Compile.

Tomas Garza
Mexico City