Question regarding periods
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33353] Question regarding periods
- From: "i never knew myself" <sapsi0s at isid.ac.in>
- Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 05:33:03 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: free for all
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I have function defined on [-1,1] and wish to extend it to the real line, by making it periodic function with period 2. Is there any period keyword or neat and nifty method to do this in Mathematica 2.2? Please email your answers Thanks IA sapsi sapsi at bigfoot.com ---- Saptarshi Guha- #106 ISI Hostel,7 SJSS Marg New Delhi -110016 India Phone: 91116564990 sapsi at bigfoot.com <------ reply here!!!!