Re: Power Spectrum Analysis

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33373] Re: Power Spectrum Analysis
  • From: "Borut L" <gollum at email.si>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 00:18:52 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Good day,

I'd posted a similar question some time ago (like a month or two) and I'd
been directed to a book titled Applied Mathematica by Shaw and Tigg. Now,
this book features a lot of interesting things (some of them are also on
MathSource, however not those of entropy method), including an algorithm
based on MEM. But their approach differs from that in Numerical Recepies ->
www.nr.com, which worked best for me.

Hope that helps a little,

Borut

news:a71re7$er9$1 at smc.vnet.net...