Re: Independent processes ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33381] Re: Independent processes ?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:38:53 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, it should work, because even the "Delete Output" is in the Kernel menu, it has nothing to do with the kernel. The FrontEnd alone knows about the "Output" cells and the Kernel never see a "Output"-cell until you load a notebook explicit in the kernel with NotebookGet. Regards Jens Carlos Cabrera Zuniga wrote: > > Hi Group, > > Suppose i generate lots of output results, and finally, i start > to run a very long time kernel, does is it possible to "delete all > output", > while this kernel is running without any problem?. > this situation has been very frequent for me. > > Thanks, > > Carlos.