Re: Mathlink for Excel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33408] Re: Mathlink for Excel
  • From: "Awer" <awer_ie at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 01:53:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The product is poorly documented - I mean  I am not able to draw proper
graphs. I downloaded the new  file from
http://www.wolfram.com/products/applications/excel_link/
however I cannot figure out how to do things I used to do with Excel.I tried
to use the Examples but they are just hard to follow and too specific!

I think that "Mathematica Link for Excel is poorly supported. I even asked
the guys at wolfram to give me a hand and the only thing they told me - WE
ARE SORRY there are no books on Mathematica Link For Excel However our
advise to you is make use of our Newsgroup

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Awer

news:a71rso$gfm$1 at smc.vnet.net...