A black backgroud...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33447] A black backgroud...
  • From: WhoamI <lushstring at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:27:43 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi mathgroup, I would be grateful if some can help me
with this problem:

I use my own style sheet with a background for the
hole notebook set to black (GrayLevel[0]). Now,
because the of default option:
ColorOutput->GrayLevel[0] for commands like Plot, I
have to begin my sessions with a command like this:

 SetOptions[{Plot,ListPlot,...},ColorOutput->"color"]

so I can see any plot I do.
My question is: How can I do, so that Mathematica
evaluates this command every time I begin a session
but only if I use my own style sheet?. I mean, if for
example I use the default style sheet, Mathematica
doesn't take care of this command.

Thanks in advance again...

César Guerra
Secc. Fisica - PUCP