ListContourPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33529] ListContourPlot
  • From: Andre Hautot <ahautot at ulg.ac.be>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 06:13:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everybody,
who knows the algorithm  behind the instruction ListContourPlot?
I need to write a c++ code making contour plots and it appears that the
Mathematica instruction works pretty well on my somewhat irregular data.
A code or even a reference should be wellcome. Thanks in advance, André
Hautot (ahautot at ulg.ac.be)