Re: Re: A black backgroud...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33532] Re: [mg33465] Re: A black backgroud...
- From: WhoamI <lushstring at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 06:13:16 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jeans: Thanks a lot because of your answer. I just had to change "Options" by "FullOptions" in your code and everything else O.K. Regards Cesar --- Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote: > Hi, > > you can't see the plot on a black background because > the default drawing color is black. > > Set the options of Plot, ListPlot ... to > > SetOptions[Plot, > ColorOutput :> > If[$Notebooks && > GrayLevel[0.] === (Background /. > Union[ > Cases[ > > Options[SelectedNotebook], > > HoldPattern[Background -> _], > Infinity > ] > ]), (* Then *) > ((# /. GrayLevel[a_] :> GrayLevel[1 - a]) &), > (* Else *) > Automatic] > ] > > > > may help. > > Regards > Jens __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards® http://movies.yahoo.com/