Weights syntax in NonlinearRegress/Fit

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34065] Weights syntax in NonlinearRegress/Fit
  • From: Dion Lewis <dlewis at kerr.phys.utas.edu.au>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 08:00:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

It seems I have an identical problem to Frederic Fontaine dated 22 Jun
1999 that didn't get answered in the threads.

I'm ALSO having troubles with the syntax of the Weights option in
NonlinearRegress.  I want to input an equation not simply values.
I'm not a member of this list so Im not sure if this will get back to me
either...
I'd appreciate any help, for ease I have cut and pasted his eloquent
version...

NonlinearRegress, Weights, Syntax