Training: Modeling, Pricing and Management of Credit Risk using Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34107] Training: Modeling, Pricing and Management of Credit Risk using Mathematica
  • From: Thomas Weber <thomas at weber-und-partner.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 04:28:27 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Modeling, Pricing and Management of Credit Risk
using Mathematica

Based on the success and the feedback to our specialized Mathematica
training on numerical methods in finance we now offer another topic
oriented training course on modeling, pricing and management of credit risk
using Mathematica. The course will take place on June 13th and 14th in
Heidelberg, Germany.

The training material for the course was developed during the last three
years to support our understanding of credit risk and our consultancy in
this domain. Taking advantage of the graphical, numerical and analytical
power of Mathematica the use of this integrated platform allows an intense
and interactive discussion of credit risk models  whereby also practical
implementation problems can be addressed. The developed Mathematica
notebooks were already used to train the topic in in-house courses at
different banks. For more information please visit
http://www.weber-und-partner.com/training/finance/creditrisk.

If you have any question about this training course, please do not hesitate
to contact me.

Kind regards
Thomas Weber

Dr. Thomas Weber