Re: Dynamic referencing AND hyperlinking for numbered equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34121] Re: Dynamic referencing AND hyperlinking for numbered equations
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 04:28:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

At 10:00 AM -0300 26/4/02, Alexandre Costa wrote:

>OK, that works fine. But, for instance, if a insert a new equation cell
>between the others, the hyperlinked number of the text cell does not
>change, i.e., I loose  the dynamic reference characteristic.

No, that is not correct (as Jens is likely to say). The dynamic
reference does updating works fine. Perhaps you should try this again
(note that if you copy and paste the NumberedEquation cell with the
CellTag that you're using to select the equation, of course the
number will not change ...).

Cheers,
	Paul