TeX Problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34215] TeX Problems
  • From: jkarpick at mail.com (Jonathan Karpick)
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 05:17:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Are there new versions of notebook.sty and notebook2e.sty available?

I'm having problems getting through the Save As...TeX procedure,
currently getting a lot of "Undefined Control Sequence" errors when I
compile the .tex file.

So far, I've followed all of the directions about moving files around
and editing MikTeX configuration files, however the mathematica .sty
files are from 1999, and I think they may need to be updated.

Thanks,
Jonathan Karpick